We are taking the following measures to keep the business operating while keeping our staff safe.
1. All staff who can work from home are.
2. We have a skeleton staff in the warehouse. Just 1 person is picking and packing orders. Every member of staff in work has a minimum of 4 metres of space to work.
3. We have stopped couriers from entering the building. Parcels are left outside in a safe place for the couriers to collect from.
4. We have made available sanitizer and implemented extra cleaning to doors and work surfaces.
5. We have closed our canteen and staff can take lunch in their car or their work area.
We will reviews these policies daily to ensure the safety of all remains our highest priority.