Veined Ivy Leaf Fondant Plunger Set
- Set of 3 Leaf Shaped Cutters with plungers to emboss Veined details onto the cut shape.
- Large ivy leaf = 37mm x 37mm x 10mm deep
- Medium ivy leaf = 30mm x 30mm x 10mm deep
- Small ivy leafy = 20mm x 20mm x 8mm deep
Order in 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds to get this item on Friday 12th August
Ivy Leaf (Veined) - Plunger Cutter & Veiner Set - 3 Pieces
These plunger cutters are ideal for use with a range of edible and non edible materials including sugarpaste, modelling and flower paste, marzipan and craft clays.
Create simple to produce ivy leaves.
The plunger cutters are veined so you can emboss detail onto the cutting. The cutters are spring loaded to ensure the cutting ejects easily from the cutter and to create the veining pattern.
1. Roll out the paste on a non stick surface or use cornflour / icing sugar for dusting.
2. Press down on the paste using your plunger cutter and gently rub on the surface to cut the shape.
3. Press down on the plunger while the cutter is still on the table to emboss the pattern onto the cutting.
4. Remove the cutter from the table and press the plunger again to release the cutting from the cutter.
Large ivy leaf = 37mm x 37mm x 10mm deep
Medium ivy leaf = 30mm x 30mm x 10mm deep
Small ivy leafy = 20mm x 20mm x 8mm deep