Yollimelts White Candy Melts Vanilla 360g
Order in 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds to get this item on Tuesday 20th April
Yollimelts have the consistency of chocolate but require no tempering. The melts are ideal for coating, drizzling, dipping and moulding and are favoured amongst cake makers and bakers.
We also stock a range of colours suitable for colouring the Yollimelts to your preferred colour.
The White Vanilla Melts make a great base for adding other colours to.
Instructions for use:
A 360g bag is enough to coat approximately 15 cake pops (you can use for other things if you wish)
Microwave: Place the melts into a microwave safe container. Heat at half power or defrost setting for 30 second intervals, remove and stir. Continue the process until fully melted.
Hob (Bane Marie): Fill a pan with water. Bring to the boil and reduce the heat to a moderate temperature. Place a suitable bowl to fit over the pan so it is not touching the water and add the Yollimelts. Keep stirring until all the melts have reached the required consistency.
Tips on Melting:
- If you are coating cake pops ensure they are at room temperature. If your pops are cold the warm chocolate can crack while the melts are cooling.
- When melting in the microwave it is important to follow the instructions. Melting slowly is the key to perfect results.
- Overheating can cause the product to go thick and gloopy. If this happens it is not possible to remelt them.
- If the melts are used straight after melting they may be too thin. Allow them to cool slightly so they have a thicker consistency.
- Avoid melts coming into contact with water as this will ruin the consistency.
- A few drops of vegetable oil can be added to the melts to keep them smooth.
Sugar, vegetable fats* (palm kernal, palm, shea), skimmed milk powder (9%), emulsifiers (lecithins), natural flavour
*palm part RSPO SG
Allergens marked in Bold
Produced in a factory which uses nuts
Nutritional declaration average per 100g
|Energy||2,400kJ / 576 kcal|
|Of which saturates||32,4g|
|Of which sugars||54.3g|